Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Oh my god...

I haven't logged in on Newgrounds in a while, but I do now, just to tell you that this sucks at the highest possible level of suckism.

Let me explain...

The music? Crap! If what you want is JS Bach played on electric guitar, at least use Yngwie J. Malmsteen, this guy got it right. Everyone is giving you good marks because of the music... but uh... you didn't even do that music! People, think a bit before you rate. And you, buy an Yngwie Malmsteen album and change your mind.

The animation? Dull, plain boring. Just two blobs playing guitar, wow. No background (except one which has no elements and never changes), no action, nothing!

You look skilled, so try and do something better next time, I've definitely wasted my time watching and reviewing this... -_-

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

!!!

David, you rock :D

Empty white world Empty white world

Almost perfect

I'm utterly bored by all these violent flashes out there... finally a good one with good music, good drawings (nah, I swear I liked them), a good story... it's a plain good flash that will enter my favorites.
I will vote 5 several days hoping you'll get a better final result.

Dysto responds:

My next flash will probably have violence though. I had an idea about a angsty psychopath boy :)
I went with the simple style because i'm not very good at drawing. Ugly characters that are supposed to be serious and look good, are aweful. Badly created serious stuff are an insult against seriousness ;P

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

This was really decieving

The whole movie was great. Not great, perfect. I mean it. But you are making a flash movie here, not an animated gif: USE A PRELOADER!!!

PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper PubeMuppet: Kidneyscraper

Get the underdog!!!

And ROFL to that foamy singing Last Resort... oh wait... I know where you got foamy song... it was up my ass

Anonymous Call Anonymous Call

Good but a few problems

That movie was quite funny, but the sound was very bad, and you should be aware that the graphisms are quite wierd on the edges of the wiewing screen.

Fatality Ep. 2 Fatality Ep. 2

3/5

ROFLMAO to the disco ending :D

--With You-- --With You--

+++++

Linkin park owns joo
Very good movie, super animation, sprites power!

FAR 1/4 FAR 1/4

Nice cliffhanger in the end ^^

Good Points:
+++ The graphisms are good, not excellent but very smooth
++ The ambiant SFX use is superb
+ The story is not super but the cliffanger in the end makes me wanna see part 2 ^^

Bad Points:
- No voice use
- No menu to select graphic quality during the game or on main screen (except with right click, of course)
- A bit of progress to do with perspective :)

The Intern The Intern

That's of very rare quality ~ Awesome!!

Good points:
+++ The graphisms
++ The super funny scenario
++ Awesome lip sync
+ The funny things written on the clap

Bad points
- Crappy sounds, but i see you will add subtitiles :)
- Nowhere in the menu or during the movie to set quality