Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Oh my god...

I haven't logged in on Newgrounds in a while, but I do now, just to tell you that this sucks at the highest possible level of suckism.

Let me explain...

The music? Crap! If what you want is JS Bach played on electric guitar, at least use Yngwie J. Malmsteen, this guy got it right. Everyone is giving you good marks because of the music... but uh... you didn't even do that music! People, think a bit before you rate. And you, buy an Yngwie Malmsteen album and change your mind.

The animation? Dull, plain boring. Just two blobs playing guitar, wow. No background (except one which has no elements and never changes), no action, nothing!

You look skilled, so try and do something better next time, I've definitely wasted my time watching and reviewing this... -_-

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

!!!

David, you rock :D

Empty white world Empty white world

Almost perfect

I'm utterly bored by all these violent flashes out there... finally a good one with good music, good drawings (nah, I swear I liked them), a good story... it's a plain good flash that will enter my favorites.
I will vote 5 several days hoping you'll get a better final result.

Dysto responds:

My next flash will probably have violence though. I had an idea about a angsty psychopath boy :)
I went with the simple style because i'm not very good at drawing. Ugly characters that are supposed to be serious and look good, are aweful. Badly created serious stuff are an insult against seriousness ;P

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

Interesting :)

Nothing exceptionnal here, yet a very interesting start.

Simply transform the background into tiles (using a X and a Y array), give a kart-blocking script to the edge tiles and a kart-slowing script to the grass tiles, and that would be worth a 10/10 simply for the idea of remaking mario kart.

I only give you a 5/10 as a rewiew, because, honestly, come on, we both know how quickly this was done, yet I'll vote 5/5 because I like the idea and I know you'll go far with it :)

Scotttheskaterr responds:

lol. Thanks man. But i cant tranform them into tiles. It messes up the racing script

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Grant me a favor (omg word play)

Glad to be working with you now John ;)

Let's hope our game will reach the top too ^^

Voted 5, reviewed 10, O RLY???

MouseGame MouseGame

BadFurDay in da house!

Hello again johnfn, looks like I am everywhere at everytime XD

This is another nice submission by you, and I'm seriously glad you got that award!

johnfn responds:

Hello again johnfn, looks like I am everywhere at everytime XD

Oh lord no! You need to teach me how you do that. ^^

Yeah, I was kind surprised about it, and now it has 25K views too. Woot!

I hate everything I hate everything

Hehe XD

"Blah blah I'm a hobo and u suck go on 0/10"

Aren't you bored of such reviews? Well, I just thought this was funnny. Not the sort of funny things that make you roll on the floor, but rather comical. 5/10 and 3/5 for you ^^

A Very Serious Matter A Very Serious Matter

ROFL

Man this is so funny ^_^

I love all your flash and audio... epecially the milkman, please for the sake of my insanity, never stop making flash or music